Garden Open Days detailed below…
Yorke House will not be open for visitors during 2019, due to family commitments and alterations taking place in the garden. We hope to open again for the National Garden Scheme in 2020.
Flower arranger’s garden full of colour-themed borders, stream and ponds with stunning waterside plantings of candelabra primula and iris. Today the millennium garden is filled with the fragrance of fabulous rambling roses and fragrant plants.
Large collection of Hostas
Plant stall with unusual plants.
Exhibition of paintings by local artists.
Dacre Banks and Summerbridge NGS Group Garden Opening
The group opening will not take place this year, but we hope to open again for the National Garden Scheme in 2020.
Visit four beautiful country gardens, each with its own unique style, linked by an attractive short walk along the Nidderdale valley.
Map available to show garden locations
Car parking available at each garden
Garden Clubs, Flower Clubs and other groups may arrange private day or evening visits during June and July by appointment, commencing again in 2020.
Contact Tony and Pat
phone: 01423 780456
– Cream teas are served on the lawn on open days
– The main features of the garden are accessible to visitors using wheelchairs
– Dogs are welcome on a lead
– Plant stall, selling a wide range of unusual plants, many of which can be seen growing in the garden
– Picnic tables are available in the orchard where visitors are welcome to enjoy their own refreshments