Open Days 2017
Visitors are welcome to view the gardens on the
Garden Open Days detailed below…
Yorke House will be open for visitors on Sunday 25th June 2017 from 11.00am to 5.00pm.
Flower arranger’s garden full of colour-themed borders, stream and ponds with stunning waterside plantings of candelabra primula and iris. Today the millennium garden is filled with the fragrance of fabulous rambling roses and fragrant plants.
Large collection of Hostas
Plant stall with unusual plants.
Exhibition of paintings by local artists.
Dacre Banks and Summerbridge NGS Group Garden Opening
Sunday 9th July 2017 from 12noon to 5.00pm.
Visit four beautiful country gardens, each with its own unique style, linked by an attractive short walk along the Nidderdale valley.
Map available to show garden locations
Car parking available at each garden
Harrogate and District Society for the Blind: ‘Rhythms and Blooms’
Sunday 23rd July 2017 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Listen to the music and enjoy the relaxing ambience created by Bob Mason’s Swingtime Jazz group in the garden’s tranquil setting
Garden Clubs, Flower Clubs and other groups may arrange private day or evening visits during June and July by appointment.
Contact Tony and Pat
phone: 01423 780456
– Cream teas are served on the lawn on open days
– The main features of the garden are accessible to visitors using wheelchairs
– Dogs are welcome on a lead
– Plant stall, selling a wide range of unusual plants, many of which can be seen growing in the garden
– Picnic tables are available in the orchard where visitors are welcome to enjoy their own refreshments